Sunday, January 4, 2009

Bucket List / Opening Statements of '09

Well ill start out by saying that opening the new year with 8 of your best friends, approx. 25,000 x 5 or 6 chickens, a hillarious man (mary lou's dad) along with the ever so gracious mother, and a handful of roman candles and sparklers is probly the best start to a year ever! As Nathan stated already, for those of you who follow him already, the best quote ever....on the way to find the chicken farm, mary lou is giving me directions and states , " alright its about three pastures down on the left." seriously most people never get to use pastures as directions.
.
SOOO...I GOT A STORY FOR YOU AGS so if you check out my facebook, you will see that an elderly lady (friends ex gfs grandma) tried to call me out ON MY WALL!!! to drinking beer...i find this funny since she has never really encouraged me spiritually, spoken truth into my life, but still feels compelled to try and call me out, when in fact i was drinking root beer at a CHURCH cajun cookoff. I think i am taking all old church people off my facebook friends, not that i am hiding anything but i think i have surrounded myself with people that can do that for me.....WOW ... did i just basically say that i trust yall? interesting...
.
im excited about this year, the new outlook i have on life, and my renewed energy that i feel i had lost this past semester.
.
Bucket List '09:
-do a triathlon
-eat a steak from rosenthals on west campus
-make several fires and enjoy conversations around fires
-make funnier posts than this one
-have a couple of my friends get engaged and remind me that i am single
-speaking of... it would be nice if the woman of my dreams would enlighten me who she is
-take hip hop lessons
-replace ben stuart with myself as the breakaway speaker
-find ways to serve people....not really sure all the ways i mean this buy but i enjoy it
-visit kaiser in TN
-pull a really good prank
-win sand vball with the cyclones! SHOUT OUT!!!! ps steph...los pollos locos
-do more random adventurous things

2 comments: