Saturday, January 10, 2009

Surgery and Drugs

let me start out by saying that ive picked up a few random sayings and have no idea where they have come from, and they go after a day. I have used "shut up" when someone says something cool or unbelievable, ive used "lets be real" when explaining life to mark, and there are some mannerisms too that i have picked up on...call me out on them when i get back..im pretty sure they are lame.
.
Remember the time I am getting my tonsels taken out on tuesday? oh yea well thats happening! its gunna suck cause ill be out for a while, but lets look on the bright side, i get morphine, anesthetics, and some synthetic liquid morphine stuff for after surgery, along with some hydrocodone i think...so DRUG PARTAY! oh the best part is ive already told my mom i want strawberry whataburger shakes for days!
.
44 days at home is getting a little old....actually a little old is a HUGE understatement. Dont get me wrong, i love my family, but the lack of activities creates a more than normal bored life...and i think my family sees me as a bum!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, my friend was on drugs after all this hospital stuff. He apparently dressed himself without any help, got in the car, and whatnot, and he doesn't remember doing any of it...

    ReplyDelete