Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Closing Statements - Year in Review '08

Life is made up of many different periods and phases...I hope that the end of 2008 also ends a particular phase of my life, or at least puts it on hold. Let's be vague and schizophrenic for a moment... This year sucked and was really good!
.
Examples:
1) some relationships had trials, and some flourished to another level.
2) I became sucluded a lot this semester, which gave me the opportunity to do several things like get a 4.0, self reflect on what is most important in life, which led me to a better walk with God this semester. (not by any means trying to make that a super christian statement ps...definately NOT a super christian! haha
3) We had some hard times in the family this year with illnesses and deaths, but my family has gotten much closer to eachother.
4) My passion for missions grew (there is not a bad side to this)

All in all, it probly doesn't sound too bad even though that is only a few examples, but the Lord will never give us more than we can handle, but the vagueness of this post also doesn't describe that it really was a difficult semester, but much needed lessons learned! Adios 2008 and Im ready to have an exciting 2009!

TONIGHT IM GONNA PARTAY AT A CHICKEN FARM BABAY! seriously...who says alcohol makes new years better, chickens do though!

2 comments:

  1. Holy moley, Austin. A 4.0?
    I may or may not have just wee-ed myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoop
    P.S. it's the third already, time for the first post of the year!

    P.P.S Why am I not on your blogroll?! Blogging was practically invented for me! WTH?!

    ReplyDelete