Monday, December 15, 2008

Three stirs clockwise, two stirs back, ....., Delicious!

Hello or shall i say howdy, for i am redass (hey if G.W. Bush can say it so can i) ,



Anyways I have come to a very eye opening realization. PG tips = Happiness in my life! Mark I know that is a hard equation for you, so let me explain. While sitting on the floor the other night drinking a cup of PG tip tea (three stirs clockwise, two stirs back, 1 3/4 sugar, milk...delicious!) i realised that everytime i had enjoyed a cup of PG tip tea....I had a genuinely enjoyable time. When i say an enjoyable time i do not merely suggest that it was a regular feeling, i mean that they are memories that i treasure in college. For example, 1st and 3rd annual tea and sushi, and a hilarious evening at the glade house on the floor of stephs room.
.
Ok all of this to pose a question......Was it that i added PG tips to a good time, or that the PG tips made my time better? For IF IT WAS the latter of the two, then shouldn't I add them to every experience possible?
.
Here comes the delima....by adding PG tips to every experience, do the experiences become normal hence placing me back in the situation i am in now (contemplating that something actually can make a day better)
.
Let me know what you think, also PLEASE enjoy some PG tips soon...maybe with me??? make it a date! Here is the link to the site, which you should definately at least visit to watch a hilarious monkey talk about the tea!http://www.pgmoment.com/
.
Austin


1 comment:

  1. dude you can totally tell that's not a real monkey.


    ps update more.

    ReplyDelete